Why Allied High Tech Products could be the place for you…
Welcome to Allied High Tech Careers.
At Allied, you will find highly skilled people from all over the world. Throughout our offices it is not uncommon to hear languages from North America, Asia, Europe, the Middle East, Latin America and other points around the globe.
Such diverse perspectives and backgrounds make for a strong and vibrant company. Our common goal is to provide customers with superior, high-quality equipment, consumables and technical expertise for each of the industries we serve. Now, and long into the future.
Ask Allied employees what makes this company special and you will get remarkably similar responses:
- A fast-paced, exciting, fun work environment
- Care and concern for the growth, education and well-being of each individual at the company
- A single benchmark for the products of the company, and the work of its employees: excellence
- The opportunity to work with bright people who are passionate about their pursuits
- A business that thinks entrepreneurially and offers the benefits, policies and procedures of a corporate environment
- Ample opportunity and recognition for those who demonstrate the requisite skill, commitment and performance
- To submit an inquiry about current opportunities, please complete the form below and paste your resume text where provided. Your credentials will be carefully considered, and if a position exists for which we feel you are qualified, we’ll contact you promptly
Thank you for choosing Allied High Tech Products, Inc.!
CURRENT JOB OPENING:
· Write and edit scientific documentation, including lab reports, application notes, articles, papers, and presentations.
· Develop graphics, illustration concepts, visualizations, and other graphical means to convey science/engineering concepts.
· Design materials for hands-on workshops, online courses, presentations, videos, and other forms of communication/media.
· Assist marketing staff with developing brochures, catalogs, flyers, advertisements, and other collateral.
· Assist technical services staff with writing and editing tasks.
· Review published materials and recommend revisions or changes in scope, format, content, and methods of reproduction and binding.
· Develop, maintain, and adhere to style guides for consistency in documentation.
· Interview subject matter experts to obtain ongoing details for projects.
· Validate deliverables for accuracy, readability, and usability.
· Bachelor’s degree in Technical Writing, English, Journalism, Communications, or related field, or equivalent work experience, and the right to work in the US.
· Excellent written/verbal communication, listening, organizational, interpersonal, research, investigative, and problem-solving skills.
· Ability to handle multiple ongoing projects and prioritize activities.
· Ability to communicate complex ideas in a clear, concise manner, and willingness to pursue emerging technologies as needed for the organization.
· Required computer skills: MS Office Suite
· Desired computer skills: Adobe FrameMaker, InDesign, Photoshop, Acrobat, MS Visio