The Cross-Sectioning Tool is used to cross-section small, unencapsulated samples such as IC's and other electronic devices.
The handheld tool's unique design is stable, well-balanced and has a low center of gravity to avoid rocking during polishing. Adjustable Teflon™ feet are used to align the sample with the desired polishing plane. The cross-sectioning paddle is attached using a cam-locking system (no tools needed), allowing quick, easy paddle removal for sample inspection and exact repositioning throughout the polishing procedure.
Cross-Sectioning Tool Kit includes:
- #69-50000-1 Cross-Sectioning Tool Body with Cam-Locking System
- #15-1010 Cross-Sectioning Paddle with 3.1mm Removable SEM Adapter Pin
- #69-30010 Teflon™ Feet, (Pk/2)
- #69-50020 Hex Wrench, 3/32"
- #71-10040 Hot Mounting Wax, Clear 50 Gram Stick
- #71-10000 EpoxyBond 110™ 2-Part Adhesive, ½ oz. Kit
- #72-20000 Glass Cover Slips, 18 mm sq., #2, (Pk/160)
- #50-05518 Rubber Squeegee, 2" x 3"
- #148-10000 Micro Organic Cleansing Soap (2 oz. sample)
- Storage Case